Monday, March 21, 2011

As most of you know, the kids at the Adami Tulu preschool are very dear to my heart. I wanted to do something for them, but at first I didn't know what to. I'm not rich. I'm just a 15 year old with a heart for the least of these.


The other day as I was reading in my bible I came across the story of how Jesus fed the 5,000. I had heard this story many times before, and I didn't think I would get much out of it, but the Lord had something he wanted to show me.

"There's a young boy over here with 5 barley loaves and 2 fish, but what good is that with this huge crowd?"

You see, Jesus didn't ask for anyone who was qualified or who had lots of food to share, instead he asked a child who was willing to give the little he had to share with others, because it is when we are willing to give up ourselves, that God can use us to work miracles.


No comments:

Post a Comment